- Lilac Hills Ranch will be built around a Town Center that encourages walking — not driving; designed around people, not cars — to give residents a small-town lifestyle with a traditional main street.
- The rustic Town Center will offer sidewalk cafés and dining, modern retail and commercial amenities such as a grocery store, coffee shop, fruit stand and farmers market, family restaurants and doctors offices.
- Lilac Hills Ranch has plans to provide top-quality neighborhood schools with the newest cutting-edge learning technology that will support local families and help bring the community together.
- A focal point of the community may contain elements such as an Amphitheater, which will host festivals, musical performances, celebrations and community events.
- 608 acres
- 1,278 Homes
- 468 Homes for Seniors
- 90,000 sf. commercial/mixed-use
- 200 Bed Assisted Living Home
- 12 acre K-8 school site
- 10-acre Church Site
- On-site recycling facility
- Equestrian Staging Area
Bonsall Planning Area
Bonsall School District
Valley Center Planning Group Area
- 530 acres
- 1,073 homes
- 468 homes for seniors
Valley Center-Pauma Unified School District